The Roaring Times

Filed under News, Showcase

Cold War II?

North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-Un has been having some words with President Trump. They are not getting along at all and it is making each country take actions to protect their own.

Currently North Korea has begun preparing nuclear weapons to attack the United States and any other country. North Korea has been having rapid technological advances and now has an intercontinental ballistic missile that can deliver a nuclear bomb to the United States with ease. While no one believes them to be directly threatening the United States yet, the message is clear: they will use them without thinking too much about it.

The United States is not staying behind. They are making missiles as well and trying to advance what they already have to better their weapons. The United States has granted four billion dollars to deal with North Korea, meaning that they are getting prepared to stop any weapons that North Korea might send by intercepting them as soon as they are sent.

The worst part to all this would have to be the diplomacy, or lack thereof, that each country’s leader is using in dealing with this issue. They have been insulting and disrespecting each other.

While President Trump was on his tour in Asia, he was scheduled to meet with Kim Jong-Un. However, he never made it to the meeting due to bad weather. But Jong-Un does not believe his excuse and is not willing to negotiate with President Trump. Tensions are still on the rise and scaring the citizens of both countries. No one knows what will be the outcome of all of this tension, but many fear a war.