Senior Trip (Opinion)

Back to Article
Back to Article

Senior Trip (Opinion)

Recently, the school sent out a survey for seniors to fill out on where they want to go for their senior trip this year. The options are to be voted on and the winning one is where everyone will go. The first option is camping at Redfish Lake. A beautiful site to camp at, and the outdoorsy students are sure to love that one. The next one is the option of going to a ski resort. This one offers a chance for skiers to show their skills while also giving a chance to those who have never skied to do so. The last option is going to the Lagoon water park. This is a classic school trip to a water park that students are sure to enjoy.

From around the school, it seems to be a toss up. One student said the ski resort sounded the most adventurous while another said they always love swimming. The votes seem to be very versified, each option seems to the same chance of getting chosen.

Personally, I think the last two options are the default school trips. It feels like every year we either go to a water park or a ski resort. This makes the trips blend together after the years. The Redfish camping trip does stand out as something we haven’t done yet, but students still love their past favorites. Either way, the senior trip is sure to be a lasting memory for all seniors who are about to go on to greater things.