Student of the week: Zander Barrett

This week we got the chance to interview local Jerome High School student Zander Barrett. We asked Zander, “ what fun exciting thing he did during the winter break?” He said, “ I got to hang out with my cousin who is in the army and  I haven’t seen in a really long time.” We asked Zander, “What are some interesting things that he could tell us about himself?” Zander said, “ I plan on going into the air force and becoming a pathologist.” A pathologist is a person who studies body fluids and body tissues. They also help your care doctor make a diagnosis about your health or any medical problems you have and also use laboratory tests to monitor the health of patients with chronic conditions. We asked, “ what are some of his favorite things to do?” Barrett said, “sitting home and relaxing, hanging out with friends, listening to music and watching movies.” We asked what some of his favorite foods are? Barrett said, “ pizza, hot wings, salmon, and steak.” We asked what is a favorite movie or tv show that he likes to watch?” Barrett said, “for a movie it would be, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, and for a tv show it would be, The Office.” We asked, “ if after high school he plans to attend college?” Barrett said, “yes.” For the last question we asked, “if he was a part of any extracurricular activities? Barrett said, “no.”