Stressed Out Students

Stressed Out Students

According to scientists students have more stress than a psych ward. Stress in students can be resolved in school, homework, friends, family disruptions, changed in routines and many other situations. Stress reactions are crying ,headaches and emotional behavior. The stress builds up by students not talking to teachers, friends or family. Stress could lead out to students to have no sleep, having so little appetite and will have to be dealing with depression, The more stress they have the more they worry about and lead to bigger problems that it can possibly guide them to suicide. 

There are many ways that you can help kids with stress like exercising with them, talking to them or just distracting them for a few minutes. Many students have their own way to deal with stress. They do their own favorite hobbies or listen to music to calm them down. You can help them by giving them hope, cheering them on, talking to them and telling them they can do it. You can help yourself or do things to reduce stress by giving yourself breaks between your homework. When you take a break you can drink some water, take a quick run or walk around for a few minutes. You can also meditate and relax around your house when you are done with what you need to do.

What schools can do is have a catch up day or activity day to help the students. An activity day is helpful to let the students know that schools aren’t just boring, but schools can have some fun for them. A catch up day would also be helpful to some students for the particular reason for this circumstance that students have some problems or just can’t do what they need to do at home. Many students that have stress usually have problems going on at home and they don’t normally have the motivation to do anything. 

To sum up everything that has been stated so far stress in students now in these years they have more stress than any other years because of everything that is going one. Online school is so much harder for everyone and harder to keep this organized, or just simply just hard to do. Stress grows in students everyday because of school and teacher posting assignments everyday.