Dance, Cheer and Band All Going to State!

Jerome High School- This week, Jerome High School’s incredible Band, Dance, and Cheer teams are all going to state for placing at their district competitions. Jerome High School is insanely proud of all of the teams that have and are going to state. Cheer placed as district champs and won the overall high score at districts. The Jerome High School Tigerettes got 3rd in Lyrical and Kick, and they placed 2nd in Hip hop and Military. They will be taking Hip hop and Military to state!

We decided to interview people from each team and have them share their thoughts on their teams and the other teams going to attend their state competitions. First up is Sophomore Kassi Weston, from The Tigerettes, “I think that it is really great for Jerome that they finally have a great year for all of the teams and activities, especially with the pandemic currently going on. I think that it is really great that my team, the Tigerettes, is going to state because we haven’t gone to state in three years so it is pretty exciting for all of us.”

We also interviewed a band student who would like to remain anonymous about our Band team going to state, “I am very proud of the people who have made it to state. I wish all of them the best of luck and I hope that they do very well.

Jerome is known for their athletic and performing arts departments. The Tigerettes are headed to state Friday, March 19th. Cheer is headed Thursday, March 18th, and lastly Band is headed in May. We are not sure exactly what date. We wish all of our teams good luck and our school and school district is once again, extremely excited and proud for them.