Prom Event for 2021

Prom Event for 2021

Prom is an event that is held for highschool students for the last two years of highschool on the junior and senior are able to go. The only way that a freshman or a sophomore can go is if they are asked by an upperclassman such as juniors and seniors. This is amazing mainly because this is when someone is able to get creative to ask their dates out in any way that they can. The usual way that people are usually asked to prom is by poster and also with a bouquet of flowers. There are many ways to ask your date to prom. This year at Jerome High School the theme is New York City and that is when you dress up as they do in NYC. The ticket prices are $35 for singles and $65 for couples and it is being held at the Messersmith Bldg at the fairgrounds located in Jerome Idaho. This year the rules are once that your the event you can’t leave and you have to have some type of ID for identification bot you and your date have to have this in order to get in even if you have your ticket. This is also a night when friends or people that are in relationships have a fun time with each other. This is also for some people to make their move and show people how they truly feel one another and it could go good or it could go wrong and they may not feel the same way. There is no certain amount of kids that can come unlike a few schools where there only allows a certain amount of people for their prom and there are a few proms the same time as others so they have to choose to go to there school or there dates school. Lots of pictures are going to be taken for the year book for many people to see. This is a night to remember for many people and also a night to enjoy.